For more than a century, Ford Motor Company has sold reliable and innovative automobiles in the U.S. and around the world, attracting millions of loyal customers with its broad range of reasonably priced vehicles. In recent years, Ford’s trucks and SUVs have become especially popular, with the F-Series truck ranked as the best-selling vehicle in America many years in a row. At Lair's Collision Center, we work on all Ford models, including:
- Super Duty
At Lair's Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Ford can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monmouth to repair your Ford:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Ford dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Ford dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Ford repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monmouth charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monmouth, Lair's Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Ford repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Ford Auto Body Repair in Monmouth, We’ve Got You Covered!
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve taken your Ford to an auto body shop that has a proven track record of working on vehicles just like yours. Visit our shop located in Monmouth, contact us online, or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your Ford.