Scion offers a simple, well-equipped model lineup, including the FR-S coupe and convertible, the iQ, tC, and xD hatchbacks, and the xB wagon, sold with no-haggle pricing and a variety of dealer-added options. Not many modestly-priced cars are as stylish or exuberant as Scion’s fun-to-drive vehicles, and we fix them all!
At Lair's Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Scion can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monmouth to repair your Scion:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Scion dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Scion dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Scion repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monmouth charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monmouth, Lair's Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Scion repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Scion Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Scion auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.