Smart is famous for its Fortwo city car which was developed as an affordable car that would fit into the smallest of parking spots and offer good fuel economy. A rear mounted engine and high strength steel passenger cage are among the many safety features that offer top notch protection and compensate for perceived vulnerability of this tiny two seater car.
At Lair's Collision Center, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Smart can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Monmouth to repair your Smart:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Smart dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Smart dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Smart repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Monmouth charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Monmouth, Lair's Collision Center is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Smart repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Smart Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Smart auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.